January 16, 2011

Gavin Matthew Schulz~ Sparta Newborn Portraits

So this blog post was extremely hard to pick the pictures to display because Gavin has such a big personality for such a little guy, so there were a LOT of great pictures!!  He was a little iffy about the camera at first, but once he warmed up to it he was a little model on a ROLE :)  He gave some of the funniest faces during this photo shoot, and was awesome to photograph.  I was especially excited to do these photos, because I also shot photos of Gavin when he was still in his mommy's belly (check out that photo shoot here) so it was exciting to see him and how he continues to grow and have more personality.  Thanks again Kim and Matt for letting me come and capture photos of this sweet boy.

So now, excuse the super long post, but I just couldn't resist :)






I just L-O-V-E this picture!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rachel--these are amazing shots of our precious angel!
    Grama Darcy

    ReplyDelete