February 1, 2011

Baby Shower

So I spent my weekend up in Amherst celebrating the anticipation of a new nephew coming soon :) My sister is due in early March and this weekend was her baby shower.  I got to spend the weekend with family and friends and it was amazing!  Not only did I get to hang out with family and friends, but also with some of the most beautiful kiddos ever!  Miss Abby and Miss Lydia provided me with some absolutely precious pictures and laughs.  Enjoy the snapshots of them...and a few from the shower :) 


Check out those baby blues!!


 I just LOVE this!! so precious :)




Mr. Logan, the brave little man at the shower full of girls :)

Sara's friend Melissa planned this shower for her and made these awesome diaper cakes as center pieces!








No comments:

Post a Comment