August 16, 2011

Marianne + Joe ~ Green Bay, WI Wedding

I was so excited to be a part of this couple's wedding day :) I have known Marianne for a long time through family friends, so I was honored when she and Joe asked me to capture their special day.  The ceremony was at Pamperin Park, which was absolutely gorgeous! It was an emotion filled day for all involved and an amazing wedding.  Joe + Marianne, thank you again for making me part of your day! Here is a little sneak peak of a few of my favorite images, hope you enjoy :)











Ended the night with a great group shot...love the clown noses!


1 comment:

  1. Rachel if this is just a preview I can't imagine how good the rest is going to be!!! Thank you a million times for capturing the best moments of the day. With much love...Joe and Marianne :)

    ReplyDelete