December 3, 2012

The Selner Family ~ Kewaunee, WI Family Portraits

When I first started working with this family, they mentioned that they wanted a snowy themed photoshoot. I felt like we had a pretty good 50/50 chance at that since we planned it for over Thanksgiving, but when I saw 50 and sunny for Thanksgiving I was less optimistic. 

However, the weather Gods must have been on our side, because due to high winds we had to re-schedule the photoshoot for 2 days later and what do you know?!? It SNOWS the night before the re-scheduled date! Yes...you heard that right, 50 degrees one day and 30 and snowing the next, this is Wisconsin weather.

I had a great time photographing this family and they even had some fun with it at the end and threw some snow at each other :) Hope you enjoy a preview from their day!












No comments:

Post a Comment