April 22, 2013

My Family Photos

This past weekend my family was able to all get together in Wisconsin Dells for a weekend of waterparks and quality fam time.  We all have such crazy schedules so it's pretty amazing when we can all coordinate.  And of course, I could not resist the urge to coordinate a family photo while we were there :)  We have not had a non-wedding family photo in years so it was much overdue!

Enjoy a little sneak peek into my family below!

This my friends, is what you call a miracle...10 adults, 6 children...all looking at the camera and smiling...and no one is blinking....amazing! This was made possible with the help of a self timer on my camera and a stuffed Mickey Mouse (who of course was taking the photo)

Mom and Dad :)

Now we'll start from oldest to youngest...save the best for last right? ;)




Awww, brotherly love!



Props to my sister Sara for snapping this pic of Joe and I :)

Cousins!!! With the Mickey Mouse that made the photos possible!


 These two turkeys were not lovin photos during the photoshoot, but I still got some cute ones of them back at the condo :)

Grandma and Grandpa with all the Grandkids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment