June 5, 2013

Kasse + Brandon ~ Oak Hill Weddings Engagement Session

I was so excited for Kasse + Brandon’s engagement session as I had only met Kasse once when she booked me for their wedding and it would be my first time meeting her fiancĂ© Brandon, so I could not wait to get to know these two more!  We met out to Oak Hill Weddings in Apple River, IL where they will be tying the knot this October to explore the grounds and capture their love story.  Let me tell you, this was my first time out at Oak Hill Weddings and it is awesome! They have so many different areas for photos, so many nooks and crannies, it was like a playground for me :) 

Kasse and Brandon met while attending college and Kasse instantly caught Brandon’s attention.  They have been together for six years and will be married in front of their family and friends this October, and I for one, cannot wait to document their day!

Kasse + Brandon, I had a blast hanging out with you and getting to know your story! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek of your photos!



















No comments:

Post a Comment