September 27, 2013

Boland Family ~ Kewaunee, WI Family Photography

This family kicked off my Sunday morning in a pretty awesome way!  I think this first photo says it all :) Little man Rhylee (that would be the little man hanging upside down, lol) was a little more into exploring our photoshoot area than getting his photo taken, so we had to improvise, but in my opinion, it's a perfect family photo!

They all had awesome fall colors on, and were totally up for whatever for their photos, which made my job so easy! These guys were so great to work with and they had fun during the shoot, and I think that totally shows in all their photos.  

Here are a few of my favs from the morning!






Thank you Becky for tucking and rolling to make this photo possible! :)












Did I tell you how much fun they were? Love this photo :)

1 comment: