December 5, 2013

Kendra + Jared ~ High Cliff State Park Couples Session

Let me just start by saying I LOVE winter photoshoots :) We got lucky last weekend as we had a little bit of snow, but it was actually pretty nice outside so we didn't freeze our butts off during my photoshoot with Kendra and Jared!  

Kendra and Jared have been married for a little over a year and contacted me for a couples session, and I couldn't have been more excited! I'm a firm believer in anniversary photos, or annual photos to continue to celebrate your love after you get married and these two were so fun to work with! I went also went to High School with Kendra, so it was fun to catch up and see where life has taken her! Their dog Fletcher tagged along for some photos as well, and he was definitely a spunky pup!

Check out a few of my favorites from their shoot below!

I firmly believe that Fletcher is smiling in this photo :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment