March 4, 2014

The Fernandez Family ~ Ottumwa, IA Family Photography

I knew this session was going to be awesome when Emily and Louis arrived with their little ones and Jonathan immediately showed me how to play his leap frog game, and Isabella and I compared our matching shirts that had hearts on them.  Within 5 minutes I knew it was going to be a fun morning…and it was :)  We headed to a bed and breakfast for their photos and explored all the beautifully decorated rooms.  

Jonathan is 4 years old and could talk all day long and will school me in leap frog games any day.  Isabella is 2 years old and also loves to talk, but loves fruit snacks even more! We even managed to get some shots of just Emily and Louis at the end of our session and there was no shortage of laughter during that time!  

Check out a few of my favorites from my morning with the Fernandez Family!















No comments:

Post a Comment