February 28, 2015

Ben + Amanda - The Wedding

Last weekend, I had the honor of joining more than 70 of Amanda + Ben's friends and family in Mexico to witness them say "I do", and it could not have been more beautiful! The fact that more than 70 people traveled to join their celebration is a huge statement to how awesome Amanda and Ben are as a couple, and you could feel the excitement of everyone the whole weekend. 

The ceremony, which overlooked the beach, was so personalized to Amanda and Ben and a great representation of their love story. From a surprise flash mob to a most epic dance party, which didn't stop from the time the dj started to when he ended, the night was simply perfect. 

I was so honored to be a part of their day and you'll have to excuse the ridiculously long post below, because I just couldn't narrow down my favorites :) Enjoy a preview into Amanda + Ben's Mexico wedding!



















This is why I LOVE first looks...seriously. Major thanks to Callie for pulling double duty as a bridesmaid and my second shooter, she grabbed that amazing shot on the left!


























Want to see more from Amanda + Ben's wedding day? Turn up the volume and click play!
Amanda + Ben - Wedding Slideshow from Rachel Dilling on Vimeo.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely photographs. There's another I found. I believe it's yours. Monterrey Square near Temple Mickvae Israel, people on a bench, Mercer House in the background. The caption says that Johnny Mercer lived there prior to Jim Williams. Uncle Johnny and Hugh's great-some-odd-grandfather built it but no Mercer ever lived in it -- a problem with Gen. Sherman. My dear friend of 37 years, Jim Williams, was acquainted with the brothers, however, though they were a generation older than he.

    ReplyDelete