October 10, 2011

McKenzie + Pat ~ Madison, WI Engagement Photography

I was soooo excited to do this photoshoot!  McKenzie is one of my old college roomates, and great friend, so I knew going in that it would be a fun shoot because her and Pat as a couple are so fun and easy going.  They found some great locations around Madison and totally killed their photoshoot :) Seriously, they were up for anything and you can really see their true personalities come out in the photos, as well as how much they feel for each other.  I'm so glad I was able to be a part of capturing that for them :)  Micki and Pat, I had a blast with you guys this weekend and CANNOT wait for your wedding!  Hope you enjoy the (large) sneak peek, I just couldn't narrow down my favorites....





Roger + Maggie decided to jump in on this one :)



Oh heyyyy models, way to work it!










 And one of just the pooches...too cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment