October 31, 2011

Beth Ann + Josh ~ Oshkosh, WI Engagement Photography

I got to photograph another one of my college roommates and her fiance this past weekend, so I was pretty excited about this photoshoot :)  Its so fun for me when I get to photograph people that I know because I already know their personalities and it makes the shoot a blast, and Beth Ann and Josh are such a great couple, so it made my job easy!  We are at that age where its almost one after another everyone is getting engaged and married, and I am so excited that I have been able to be a part of capturing it. Beth Ann and Josh met when we all went to college at UW-Oshkosh, so we had to start there to get a few photos :) and then we trolled around downtown Oshkosh to some of the old brick buildings.  Beth Ann and Josh, hope you enjoy the preview, and I can't wait for your wedding!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment