November 14, 2011

Surprise!

Photography has allowed me to be a part of big events in people's lives, but I was SO EXCITED to be a part of a big event that happened this past weekend.  My friends Tara and Brian got engaged!  A few weeks back Brian had contacted me to ask if I would take photographs, and duh, I jumped at the chance because I was so excited for it to happen!!  We were in Cincinnati this past weekend, and he had planned it all out with a little help from our friends in Cincinnati :) It worked out perfect and she was totally surprised.  I am so excited for them and this chapter in their lives...Congrats Tara and Brian!!

Oh, Hey Tara what's that up there?





Ahhhh! love this, she was so surprised :)

So cute!





Cheers!! Time to celebrate!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my god....these are amazing!!!!!!! This means more than anything - thank you Rachel - you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these pictures are so beautiful I love them it makes me cry. My daughter is so lucky to have a friend like you. I am so happy for Brian and Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so perfect! They exactly capture the moment :) Congrats to Tara and Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got goosebumps when I looked at these!! Great job Rach, and congrats to the love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you were able to capture this! I would give anything to have pictures of my engagement! Definitely a treasure for them...congrats Tara and Brian! ~Tara Michiels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tara and Brian!!! - cool pics...what a wonderful time!!! - enjoy!!!!
    -Peggy

    ReplyDelete