May 16, 2013

Natalie + Jaena ~ Burlington, WI Children Photographer

These two keep me on my toes everything I photograph them and this session was definitely no exception to that! Seriously, they ran...and I chased with my camera, haha.  But it was nothing short of awesome! They have such personality and the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen!  We explored Bushnell Park in Burlington to start out and then ventured to the family farm to play.  I can't believe these little ladies are already over one year old!

Check out a preview of some of my favs from their photoshoot!





Jaena had a pretty serious game of "he loves me, he loves me not" going on with these flowers :) 







These bubbles were literally called "Miracle Bubbles" and that's literally what they were, lol....they saved our session from going south pretty fast :)


Does it get much cuter than that?? I don't think so....



 haha, I just had to put this one on here, it basically sums up about 90% of our photoshoot, these little ladies running, and me running after! But it was awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment