May 7, 2013

Richardson Family ~ Des Moines, IA Family Photography

Let me tell you, as someone who has lived in the midwest her entire life, I'm usually prepared for anything mother nature feels like throwing at us.  In the weeks leading up to last weekend the weather had been beautiful, the flowers were blossoming, I was so excited for this photoshoot....and then it snowed...in MAY...not a nice surprise mother nature.

BUT, we did not let it rain on our photoshoot parade.  I was so excited for this photoshoot with the Richardson Family, I had done their photos last year as well, so I was excited to see how much Cohen had grown and they are expecting a new bundle of joy coming soon so there have been lots of exciting things going on! We decided to go to the Greater Des Moines Botanical Gardens, and then we were able to sneak outside for a few when the rainy weather let up a bit.  Cohen totally stuck it out when we got outside because it was cold!! But we had a blast exploring the botanical gardens and I'm so excited with the images! 

Check out a few of my favorites from the day below!























No comments:

Post a Comment