July 23, 2013

My Favorite Place ~ Surf City

Surf City on Long Beach Island in New Jersey is hands down, one of my favorite places to go.  I have been going there since I was young and there's a beach, family and nothing but relaxation...sounds amazing right?! 

This year it was even better because most of my mom's side of the family (my mom is one of 13 children, so lots of family!) was all going to be there at the same time, and when you get that many Stangels in one area, it's nothing but awesome.

We spent a week in Surf City catching up on life, cooking great dinners, shopping, going to the beach and celebrating the lives of those that have left us far too soon. 
My Uncle Bob said it best last week when he said we should all feel lucky to be a part of such a big family and to have so many people that love and care about us, because not a lot of people get to experience having such a big family.  I truly do feel so lucky to be a part of this amazing family, and I look forward to every time we can get this crazy group all in one location. 

Check out a few photos from my favorite place and a slideshow that will give you a sneak peek into my family :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment