July 27, 2013

Schneider Family

This family was a  blast to work with! From the moment they arrived at the shoot from the time they left, they kept me laughing and on my toes!  They had tons of fun ideas and were willing to get creative with their photos and i loved it!

Their son, Kurtis is in the Air Force and was only home for a short time before he has to leave for Italy for a while, so I was honored that I was able to capture their family photos.  

Check out a preview of my morning with the Schneider Family!






















3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures!!

    It was nice working with Rachel as she was willing to work with our ideas to make this photo shoot fun for our family. Thanks Rachel!

    Can't wait to view the entire photo shoot!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Rachel! I can't wait to see the rest of them!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures look awesome Rachel! So excited for the rest!

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete