January 30, 2014

Josh + Nadja ~ Minnesota Engagement Photography

This photoshoot will go down as the COLDEST photoshoot I have ever done….seriously, it was frigid, but you can't even tell in the photos because Nadja and Josh were total troopers!  I had the pleasure of meeting these two through my husband who went to college with Josh, and I was so honored when they asked me to photograph their engagement photos and wedding. 

Nadja and Josh met when they were both working at the same company in Nebraska. They were put on the same working team, and it's funny to hear them talk about it because both Nadja and Josh will say that they were not interested in the other in the slightest when they first met.  It only took a week of working with Nadja for Josh to realize what an amazing person she is.  The rest is just beautiful history, and years later they are making it official :)

For their engagement photos we explored their neighborhood in Rogers, Minnesota, and then headed over to Excelsior which is where Nadja + Josh go for fun in their free time.  They will be married in Denmark in May and I cannot wait to be a part of their wedding and experience my very first Danish wedding.  From the sounds of it, it will be one heck of a celebration!

Check out a few of my favorites from their winter engagement below!



















Had to end with this set, Nadja surprised Josh with a snowball to the face during our session and looked pretty proud of herself :)





No comments:

Post a Comment