January 22, 2014

Nora ~ Kewaunee, WI Children Photography

I absolutely love taking photos of this little lady every year.  She has changed so much since the last time I saw her and she is talking up a storm!  She always takes just a little bit to warm up to me and the camera :) and this year she tried reaaaallllyyyyy hard not to smile, it was pretty funny, but her Mom and Dad managed to get her to bust out laughing eventually and we captured some great shots!

We explored the Barnsite Art Studio in Kewaunee, one of my new favorite places to shoot! It's such a beautiful building, old barn wood, beautiful wood beams, and lots of natural light!  Plus it kept us out of the cold :)

Check out a few of my favorites from Miss Nora's photoshoot below!



















No comments:

Post a Comment