July 9, 2014

Amanda + Ben - Milwaukee, WI Engagement Photography

I was so excited for Amanda + Ben's engagement session! I have known Amanda for a while through college and a mutual friend so when she asked me to photograph her and Ben's wedding in Mexico I was thrilled!  We started the session in Mequon at their home where we battled humidity, the threat of rain, and a million (literally) mosquitos, lol, but you could never tell by looking at the photos, Amanda + Ben were pros!

After that we headed to Miller Park, which is also where Ben proposed to Amanda :) I am so excited for their upcoming wedding in February and have no doubt that it will be an amazing celebration!

Check out a few of favorites from their engagement session below!
















Want to see more from Amanda + Ben's engagement session? Turn up the volume and click play!

No comments:

Post a Comment