July 15, 2014

Caleb + Rachel - Dubuque, IA Engagement Photography

I was so excited for this session! I had been strictly corresponding with Rachel via email and I hadn't met her or Caleb yet as they live in Tampa, FL, so when we finally got to meet in person it was so fun! They are such an easy going couple and were even up for a sunrise session, my new favorite! The light is just absolutely gorgeous early in the morning  and I was so excited they were up for it :)

After their session we grabbed a coffee and chatted more about their big day and got to hear more about their story. They are planning what I'm sure will be a beautiful backyard Dubuque wedding for next June and I cannot wait!

Rachel + Caleb, hope you guys had a great rest of your weekend in Iowa and can't wait till next time! 

Enjoy a few sneak peeks from their engagement session below!


















No comments:

Post a Comment