October 2, 2014

Adrian + Ashley - Dubuque, IA Engagement

The first time I met Adrian + Ashley, I knew instantly that we would hit it off and they were the kind of couple that I would love to photograph.  We chatted about wedding details, how Adrian proposed and life in general, and I was so excited when I received their email after our meeting that they would choose me to capture their big day!

The day of the engagement session would just solidify how excited I am to photograph their wedding next year. I had so much fun getting to know more about their story and seeing their personalities come through in their photos.  Adrian + Ashley both attended the University of Dubuque, and both played soccer, and that is where their love story grew.  We had fun incorporating some fun aspects like soccer, and Adrian's love for dance, into their session. 

Check out a few of my favorites below!

















2 comments: