October 9, 2014

Egan + Jon - Dubuque, IA Engagement Photography

Egan + Jon have been together for 8 years and next September will be saying "I do" and I for one, cannot wait! They are so much fun to be around and you only have to be with them for 5 minutes before you realize they are a perfect match. They balance each other so well and you can just feel the excitement when they talk about their wedding day.

We explored downtown Dubuque, where they showed me some awesome spots that I had not been to yet.  Then we headed to the wilderness where the leaves were perfectly starting to turn colors.  We talked about weddings and life and it could not have been a more perfect Sunday afternoon with these two.  

Check out a few(LOT) of my favorites below :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment