October 16, 2013

Andrea + Luke ~ Green Bay, WI Engagement

Andrea + Luke are my kind of people...both extremely down to earth, caring, hardworking and the kind of people you want to sit on the back porch and have a beer with after you get done taking their photos.  You don't have to spend more than 5 minutes with them to know how truly excited these two are to start their lives together as husband and wife, and hearing each of them talk about the other it's clear how in love they are.  

They are in the midst of building a house and planning a wedding...did I mention they are hardworking??  Andrea had suggested going to the land their house is on for one of the locations for engagement photos, and I loved it! Not only because there is a beautiful wooded area behind the house, but because that is where Luke proposed to her.  The leaves were starting to change colors, which made the location even more vibrant.  

We ended the session at Bayshore Park for a beautiful sunset and some fun on the beach.   Every time I meet with these two, it gets me more excited to photograph their wedding next year and I have loved learning more about their story each time.  

Andrea + Luke, it's an honor to be a part of telling your story, and I hope you enjoy a flashback of our afternoon together!






























 To see more from Luke + Andrea's engagement session, click on the slideshow below :)

Andrea + Luke Engagement from Rachel Dilling on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I probably shouldn't have checked these out before work, now my eyes are all teary! Who was that guy with all those smiles!?! You two look great together, so happy in love.

    ReplyDelete