October 19, 2013

Lisa + Noah ~ Naperville, IL Engagement Photography

I knew within the first 10 minutes of meeting Lisa + Noah for the first time at their engagement session that we would hit it off and that working with them would be easy, enjoyable and totally relaxed.  And that initial sentiment echoed through my entire afternoon with them, and I am so looking forward to their Galena wedding next year! They are an extremely down to earth pair, and wanted classic photos that represent who they are as a couple, and I think we got just that!

Lisa + Noah have known each other almost their whole lives, their families were and still are great friends, but it wasn't until later in life when they came together as a couple....needless to say I'm sure their families are both pretty excited!
 
We started our day at the Riverwalk in Naperville, and ended at a beautiful prairie with awesome sunlight shining down. We talked life, wedding, jobs and even cracked some champagne!

Lisa + Noah, I had a blast getting to know you both and can't wait for the next time! Hope you enjoy a little preview of your engagement photos :)



























2 comments: