October 1, 2013

Melissa + Austin ~ Dubuque, IA Engagement

There are no words for how awesome this engagement session was with Melissa + Austin! We got to go to an old farm, and had distressed barns, hay bales, horses, and topped it off by ending with a beer picnic. Dubuque is one of my favorite places to photograph, I have not been to a location yet that hasn't wowed me, and this was no exception.  

I love engagement sessions because it gives me the opportunity to get to know my couples more before the big day. So of course we got talking about their July wedding next year consisting of a backyard wedding ceremony, cowboy boots, and reception on the Mississippi, and I cannot wait to capture it all!

Melissa + Austin, hope you had a fabulous night at the bonfire with your wedding party, and hope you enjoy a sneak peek of your engagement photos :)


























To see more from there session check out the slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment