October 23, 2013

Steph + Andy ~ Door County, WI Engagement Photos

Let me give you a little taste of my afternoon with Steph + Andy for their Door County Engagement Photos: cold, windy, HAIL, then beautiful sunshine, apple orchard, vintage ice cream parlor, root beer milkshake, and PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM....and this was all in the span of 2 hours my friends! And it was just as amazing as it all sounds, minus the wind and hail, so thankfully that only lasted 5 minutes :)

Steph and Andy were such a joy to photograph! From the moment Steph and I were emailing back and forth about ideas and she mentioned that they wanted to do something with Ice Cream because that is one of their favorite sweets, I was hooked! After hanging out at the apple orchard for a bit and enjoying the beautiful fall colors Door County has to offer, we headed to Wilson's Ice Cream Parlor.  

Steph and Andy, hope you enjoyed the rest of your Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, I know I did! :) 
Check out a sneak peek of my afternoon with Steph and Andy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment